Truck drivers are a vital part of our society as they involve delivering vegetables to working for big companies. They serve large quantities of merchandise for consumers, retailers, and wholesalers.
Statistics of Truck Drivers
- As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics data reports, there are 1.79 million heavy and tractor-trailer truckers working today. Besides, another 1.3 million delivery truck drivers. And the median salary for these truckers is approximately $40,200 per annum.
- Considering this data, we can say that the trucker job for commercial driving license drivers is one of the leading, almost not a state but country.
- Indeed, the most significant job website and Spare Foot surveyed the USA. And they have found the ten metro areas with the most job listings for truck drivers.
Eligibility criteria to become trucking jobs in the USA.
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license
- No at-fault accidents within the last 12 months
- Truck drivers have not done any violations during the previous 12 months.
- Proof of a registered vehicle for use
Basic Credentials for Becoming CDL drivers
- CDL truck drivers have to lift the orders which have up to 70 pounds.
- Truck drivers should be available on holidays and Saturdays when needed.
- Legal state-issued insurance of the USA is a must-have for truck drivers.
- You should dress code as per the guidelines of the USA for truck driving.
- Truck driving jobs in the USA. That renders you a full-time opportunity up to eight working hours from Monday to Friday.
The parameters of truck driving jobs in the USA are:
- Job Availability.
- Annual Median Home Price
- Annual House Rent
- Average Annual Salary
The best cities in the USA for truck driving jobs
Atlanta has the highest share of jobs available for truckers. If any individual wants his career to start from the high paying jobs this city is the best one. Due to the average salary of $64,000 with an affordable rent on our list.
- Median Home Price is $274,250.
- Salary as a percentage of the home price is 23.3%
- The average Annual Rent is $15,576.
- Fare as a percentage of income is 24.3%.
- The share of job percentage out of in the USA is 12.2%.
Charlotte is one of the industrialized districts in the USA. Fulfill from all the amenities. Thus it is an excellent choice for local truck driver jobs in Charlotte NC. It was functioning especially well on a pay as well as rental comfortability.
- The average annual salary is $55,000.
- Median Home Price is $204,100.
- The average Rent on Average Basis is $14,976.
- Rent is 27.2%.
- Job listings’ percentage share is 10% out of the trucking jobs in the USA.
It comes in third place as per the living space, renting space, affordability of goods, and housing payments.
Features that make it different
- The median annual rent is $15,732.
- The average home price is $139,940.
- The home price percentage part of the salary is 35%.
- The Median Annual Salary is $49,000.
- Job tabulation percentage out of trucking jobs in the USA is 9.2%.
Owing to several benefits for trucking jobs. It is one of the best cities for truck drivers. These benefits are
- Rent as a percentage of income is 32.6%.
- The median home price is $115,000.
- The Average Annual Salary is $44,000.
- The percentage share of a job listing is 11.9%.
- The average annual rent is $14,364.
Chicago is an awesome place for infrastructure development and truck driving jobs. As per the Indeed report, truck drivers prefer this city most of the time.
- The median home price is $295,800.
- The average annual rent is $19,944.
- Rent as a percentage of income is 32.7%.
- The average yearly salary is $61,000.
- Job listing percent share is 9.4%.
- Salary as a percentage of the home price is 20.6%.
The salary of CDL truck drivers is average in comparison to other cities in the USA. It comes on a third per year basis. Apply for trucking jobs in Houston Texas.
- Salary as a percentage of the home price is 17.9%.
- The median annual rent is $18,912.
- Rent as a percentage of income is 32.6%.
- The average annual salary is $58,000.
- The percent share of job listings is 10.6%.
- The median home price is $324,000.
- Job listings percentage share is 10.6%.
Kansas City is known for its beautiful sky-scraping buildings. Due to high pay with affordability to live there attracts more truck drivers. Besides, local truck driving jobs are very near to the metro suburbs.
Characteristics to Preference
- The median home price is $119,000.
- The average annual salary is $47,000.
- The median annual rent is $15,528.
- Salary as a percentage of the home price is 39.5%.
- The percent share of Job listings is 7%.
- Rent as a percentage of income is 33%.
It is easy to find jobs in the USA. Inside the USA, hence, Dallas is preferable for finding a job.
How can we say that
- The median home price is $282,061.
- The annual rent is $18,516.
- The Median yearly salary is $52,000.
- Job listings share in percentage in the USA is 11.7%.
- The income share of rent in percentage is 35.6%
To summarize these above aspects, truck driving jobs are the biggest job sector to drive the economy of the USA. From food delivery to electronic gadgets, truck drivers of the USA play a major role. Lucrative benefits and high demand make the CDL drivers a reputed part of the state.